What we teach our students
We teach only the disciplines, that are modern and in demand in the market:
- Computer graphics
- Computer-generated imagery
- Operating systems
- Technologies of information security
- Technology of creation of software products
- Internet/Intranet technologies
- Image identification
- Computer networks
- Economy and business
For land surveyors:
- Geoinformation technologies in cadastral systems
- Processing of satellite pictures
- Management of territories
- Computer office technologies
- Geointelligence systems and databases
- Municipal land scheduling
- Management of GIS-projects
- Information security and information security
- English, focused on the profession.
… and many other things!
Our graduate land surveyors know computer technologies perfectly, and our programmers – desired employees in any land use-planning organization!