In 2005-2006, the department took part in the international project GIS software GOK Navoi (Uzbekistan). Been a number of trips to Uzbekistan in the head of the department of Professor BS Busygina and assistant professor SL Nikulin. The work is highly appreciated by the leadership of the Department of Mining Navoi (Uzbekistan). Scientific collaboration with Longman Management Ltd (Uzbekistan) is in accordance with the subject:
· "Assessing the prospects Ziaetdinskogo gold fields on the basis of the use of new computer GIS technologies and building forecast maps"
· "Three-dimensional computer modeling of prospective areas Ziaetdinskogo ore field with materials of geological and geophysical and space surveys "
In 2009-2010, the team of researchers of the department took an active part in the performance of work by international grants, designed the Research and Education Center at public higher education institution "NMU" and the Civilian Research and Development of the United States. Topics of grants:
- "Technology Analysis of anthropogenic landscapes of loaded regions using satellite imagery";
- "Geoinformation technology analysis of thermal anomalies coalfields based on remote sensing of the Earth"
Work was carried out under an agreement between the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and the Foundation for Public Research and Development of the USA for the Independent States of former Soviet Union on scientific and technical cooperation of 04.05.2001g., Annex № 34 from 15.03.2007g. and № 39 of 16.05.2007. to the Agreement. Minutes of the meeting of the Governing Council on the program "Cooperation in the scientific and technical research and education" on 16.05.2007 Order MES of Ukraine from 07.06.2007. № 453.
In 2011, employees of department participated in the international science and technology project with Sodawerk Stassfurt (Germany);
Each year, the main research results are reported in the international scientific workshops and conferences, including:
• events organized by the European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers, EAGE), one of them - Annual International Conference "Geoinformatics: Theoretical and Applied Aspects", Kiev;
• International scientific conference "Problems and Prospects of IT industry," Dnepropetrovsk;
• International Symposium on Environmental Issues and Waste Management in Energy and Mineral Production, Prague, Czech Republic;
• International Conference on Inductive Modelling, Yevpatoria, Ukraine, etc.